Africa Renewal University is Committed to:
- Developing influential leaders who boldly stand against theological err and immorality, understand the African context in which they live, and cultivate long-lasting and self-sustaining ministries.
- Sound theology in the context of twenty-first century African culture. Our goal is to ground our students in a Biblical doctrine while balancing it with real ministry to others in the community.
- An atmosphere of local church ministry. The emphasis of ARU is to provide practical training in the context of the local church rather than in academic research. Students are taught to serve the Lord alongside the faculty and pastoral staff in the midst of a real community.
- Hands-on Training. At ARU, we are committed to teaching students to love work while giving them the practical and professional skills they will need to excel in the workplace.
- Missions-oriented students with a heart for the lost world around them. Students will have the opportunity to participate in local and cross-cultural missions as well as partner with local and global missionaries through seminars and service opportunities.
- An affordable, high quality, and theologically sound education which will not discourage students from being equipped to serve as ministers of the Gospel.